Game Management Programs
- Waterfowl Reservation Drawing Results
- Fund-Raising Auction Tags
- Avian Influenza
- Waterfowl Hunt Results on Public Hunt Areas
- Bear Harvest Number to Date
- Fire Closure Information
Other CDFW Programs
Shared Habitat Alliance for Recreational Enhancement (SHARE) Program
SHARE is designed to improve public access to private or landlocked public land. Participating landowners will be compensated with monetary payment and liability protection for providing access to or through their land for recreational use and enjoyment of wildlife. SHARE is funded with a Voluntary Public Access and Habitat Incentive Program grant through the USDA Farm Service Agency.
Recreational users can contribute to the success of the SHARE Program by obeying all CDFW regulations, as well as demonstrating courteous, legal, and ethical behavior.
Additional properties will be added as they become available. Please check back regularly.
SHARE Hunts - License Year 2012 - 2013
- Tejon Ranch Wild Pig Hunt - Information (PDF)
- Bobcat Ranch Wild Pig Hunt - Information (PDF)
- Little Hills Ranch D-6 Buck Hunt - Information (PDF)
SHARE Partner Opportunities
With grant funding from the Voluntary Public Access and Habitat Incentive Program through the USDA Farm Service Agency, SHARE has partnered with non-profit organizations to offer wildlife-dependent recreational activities.
SHARE Access Permit Draw
- The permit draw application can be submitted at CDFW license sales offices or online.
- Permits are issued by a random draw.
- Permits can not be applied for at license agents (sporting good stores, etc.) at this time.
- A non-refundable $10.00 application fee will be charged for each hunt choice.
- Hunters may only apply once for each available hunt date for each area, duplicate entries for the same hunt area and date will be disqualified.
- Successful applicants will receive their SHARE Access Permit by email or postal mail.
- Unsuccessful applicants will not be notified.
Landowner Enrollment Form
Printable SHARE Brochure
SHARE Brochure (PDF)
For more information about the SHARE Program, email Victoria Barr at Victoria.Barr@wildlife.ca.gov