California Department of Fish and Wildlife
American Armed Forces Regatta
Photo courtesy of Mark Drewelow, C2C Inc.

Visiting Yacht Information

If you will be visiting beautiful California in your motor yacht, there are some oil spill prevention requirements you will need to ensure prior to arrival. If your motor yacht is 300 gross registered tons or more and has fuel onboard, you will need an oil spill contingency plan, a demonstration of financial responsibility, and pay a “nontank vessel” fee. On this page we have links to help make this process as easy as we can for you.

Contact Information

Christopher Klumpp
Phone: 916-322-1195

Web: Contact Web Editor

Page Last Updated: October 8, 2013