California Department of Fish and Wildlife

Waterfowl Reservation Drawing Results

Results will be posted at least seven days prior to each hunt day.

"IMPORTANT: Check stations do not sell any license items, permits or passes." Hunters must purchase any needed passes and validations from a CDFW license sales office, a license agent or online. The Automated License Data System gives every license agent the ability to sell items previously available only from CDFW license sales offices.

BEFORE going to a wildlife area to hunt waterfowl, verify that the members of your hunting party have the items below:

  • California Hunting License
  • Prepaid Wildlife Area Pass (not required for junior hunters)
    • (Type A One-Day, Two Day or Season Pass for Type A Areas), OR
    • (Type A or B Season Pass for Northeastern Zone Type B Areas)
  • Harvest Information Program (HIP) Validation
  • California Duck Validation (not required for junior hunters)
  • Federal Duck Stamp (required for all hunters age 16 or older)
  • Upland Game Bird Stamp (required only if hunting upland game birds - not required for junior hunters).

Note: Passes purchased online, will be mailed to the customer. Allow 15 days for delivery of your pass. If you need a pass for use sooner than 15 days, please purchase a pass from a license agent or CDFW license sales office.

To view your submitted drawing applications and drawing results, go to the Online License Service and proceed to the customer lookup page. Enter your date of birth, last name and Go ID (from your hunting license) to retrieve your customer record.

Once you retrieve your customer record, under “I want to”, select “View My Draw Applications and Results”. Then select Waterfowl Drawing Results. From the results screen you can view your submitted drawing applications and drawing results.

Go to Online License Service