- What are invasive species?
- Quagga/Zebra mussel management
- How can I help?
- Invasive Species Action Week
- Citizen science
- Report a sighting
- Eye on Invasives newsletter
- California Aquatic Invasive Species Management Plan
- Laws and regulations
- Marine Invasive Species Monitoring Program
- Contact us
Eye on Invasives Newsletter
Welcome to Eye on Invasives, the California Department of Fish and Wildlife's newsletter dedicated to providing the public with new and important information about invasive species in California. Below you will find all current and past issues of the Eye on Invasives newsletters.
We hope you enjoy reading the issues and learn something new and interesting about California’s invasive species. We encourage you to share the newsletters and this webpage with others who may be interested in learning about California's invasive species and their impacts. We also welcome suggestions on invasive species related topics for future editions, which may be submitted to Invasives@wildlife.ca.gov. If you would like to receive new issues of Eye on Invasives as they are published, you can subscribe to the newsletter by submitting your email address below.
- Taking Action Against Invasive Species: Volume 4, Number 2 (PDF)
- Invader Crusaders: Volume 4, Number 1 (PDF)
- Delta Invasions: Volume 3, Number 2 (PDF)
- Problem Pets: Volume 3, Number 1 (PDF)
- Marine Invasives: Volume 2, Number 2 (PDF)
- Plants Gone Wild: Volume 2, Number 1 (PDF)
- Pathways of Invasion: Volume 1, Number 2 (PDF)
- Introductory Newsletter (Quagga/Zebra Mussels): Volume 1, Number 1 (PDF)