- What are invasive species?
- Quagga/Zebra mussel management
- How can I help?
- Invasive Species Action Week
- Citizen science
- Report a sighting
- Eye on Invasives newsletter
- California Aquatic Invasive Species Management Plan
- Laws and regulations
- Marine Invasive Species Monitoring Program
- Contact us
California Invasive Species Action Week
2014 YOUTH POSTER CONTEST
2014 Theme: RACE TO PROTECT YOUR FAVORITE PLACE!
The challenge was to create an original poster showing which invasive species threaten a favorite outdoor place and how we can take action to help protect it. Posters placed in 3 divisions: Grades 2 – 5; 6 – 8; and 9 – 12 . The top three winners in each division received an award and have their posters displayed below, in addition to a special Invasive Species Program Choice Award.