Fishing in the City
The following links will download PDF files.
- “Learning to Fish, Fishing to Learn” – a third grade curriculum guide
- It only takes a little
Brochure about protecting your local creeks from runoff polution
en Español: Sòlo toma unos minutos de su tiempo
- Fishing Is Simple Handbook (F.I.S.H.)
en Español: La pesca es fàcil - Una guia
- Teach Your Child to Fish
is Fun...(a beginner's guide)
ABC's Coloring Book
- After the Catch... Preparing and cooking your fish
- Releasing Classroom Animals (PDF)
- Posters for Use at Clinics
Alternate formats of these documents will be made available upon request. If reasonable accommodation is needed, call CDFW at (916) 322-8911. The California Relay Service for the deaf or hearing-impaired can be utilized from TDD phones at (800) 735-2929.