- Fisheries Restoration Grants
- Coho Salmon
- Chinook Salmon
- Heritage and Wild Trout
830 S Street
Sacramento, CA 95811
2015 FRGP Drought Restoration Proposal Solicitation Notice
Addendum to the Fisheries Restoration Grant Program 2015 Drought Restoration Proposal Solicitation Notice
There is an additional requirement for all proposals submitted under the 2015 Drought Restoration Proposal Solicitation Notice. Applicants for funds to complete restoration and ecosystem protection projects shall consult with representatives of the California Conservation Corps (CCC) and the California Association of Local Conservation Corps (CALCC) (the entity representing the certified community conservation corps) (collectively, “the Corps”) to determine the feasibility of the Corps participation. Guidelines and the Review Document for complying with this requirement can be found below.
The deadline for submitting applications is being extend to July 31, 2015 to allow time for applicants to comply with this requirement. Proposal timeframes must occur within this period. For information or questions about this new requirement, please contact Patty Forbes, Grant Program Coordinator, at (916) 327-8842.
CDFW is now accepting grant applications for anadromous salmonid restoration projects that address impacts of the ongoing drought. Drought restoration funds will be granted to projects located in anadromous waters within coastal watersheds and the Central Valley. Eligible applicants include public agencies, recognized tribes and qualified nonprofit organizations. Funding for drought restoration will total approximately $1.5 million and will be focused on habitat restoration, water conservation, education and drought planning.
Completed applications should be sent to the CDFW Fisheries Restoration Grant Program, 830 S Street, Sacramento, CA 95811. Applications must be received by 5:00 p.m. on
July 24, 2015 July 31, 2015 (regardless of postmark).
2015 PSN Documents
- Proposal Solicitation Notice - Main Document
- Appendix A - Drought Application Form
- Appendix B - Proposal Evaluation and Scoring Protocols
- Appendix C - Funding Approval Submissions
- CCC Consultation Requirement Guidelines and Review Document
- Summary of Proposal Review Process
- Sample Provisional Landowner Access Agreement
- Examples of supplemental Information
- Legal Codes Referenced in the PSN
- Funded Watershed and Assessment Plans
- Nondiscrimination Compliance Statement
- Drug-Free Workplace Certification
- Payee Data Record
- Disinfection Protocols for Field Activities