Data Products — Product Support
California Natural Diversity Database (CNDDB) / RareFind
- [PDF] CNDDB Frequently Asked Questions (January 2004 - 16Kb)
- [PDF] CNDDB Point GIS Layer -- About the Point Layer and Proper Use (June 2004 - 83Kb)
- [PDF] CNDDB License Agreement (September 2003 - 10Kb)
- [PDF] Instructions for Collecting GPS Information for CNDDB (January 2004 - 23Kb)
- [PDF] Commercial Subscribers - Determining Sensitive Occurrences on Quads (February 2007 - 18Kb)
- RareFind 3 Information
- [PDF] Manual Installation of RareFind 3 from a Compact Disc (CD) (December 2003 - 21Kb)
- [PDF] RareFind 3 Solutions to Frequent Problems (July 2005 - 120Kb)
- [PDF] How to Read RareFind 3 Reports (October 2003 - 35Kb)
- [PDF] CNDDB/RareFind 3 Suggestion Form (September 2003 - 155Kb)
- [PDF] RareFind 3 Bug Report Form (October 2003 - 201Kb)
Please read the RareFind 3 Solutions to Frequent Problems document before filling out a Bug Report form.
- [EXE] RareFind 3 Documentation - Download (September 2010 - 3.7Mb)
This file is a self-extracting Zip file. Right-click on the link and choose "Save As..." to download the file to your system. Then, run the saved file to extract the new documentation to the C:\CNDDB3\ directory. The documentation will be placed inside the C:\CNDDB3\rfdocs directory. You may access the documentation via C:\CNDDB3\README.html.
California Wildlife Habitat Relationships (CWHR) System Software
- CWHR Frequently Asked Questions and Software Troubleshooting
- [PDF] Standard and Guidelines for CWHR Species Models (December 2000 - 316 Kb)
- [ZIP] CWHR Version 8.1 Software Tutorial (November 2007 - 45Mb)
*** Instructions for tutorial ***
- Download CWHR_Tutorial.zip file to local drive (right-click on link and select "Save Target As").
- Extract files.
- Drag cwhrmain.exe to desktop as icon, if desired.
- Begin program by double-clicking on cwhrmain.exe.