Climate and Renewable Energy
(list not comprehensive)
- Bruce A. Stein, Amanda Staudt, Molly S. Cross, Natalie Dubois, Carolyn Enquist, Roger Griffis, Lara Hansen, Jessica Hellman, Joshua J. Lawler, Eric Nelson, Amber Pairis (in press). Preparing for and Managing Change: Climate Adaptation for Biodiversity and Ecosystems. Frontiers of Ecology
- Nancy B. Grimm, F. Stuart Chapin III, Britta Bierwagen, Patrick Gonzalez, Peter M. Groffman, Yiqi Luo, Forrest Melton, Knute Nadelhoffer, Amber Pairis, Peter Raymond, Josh Schimell, and Craig E. Williamson (in press). The Impacts of Climate Change on Ecosystem Structure and Functioning. Frontiers of Ecology
- Albright, W.L. and A.D. Pairis. (April 2013) Building Staff Capacity to Address Climate Change: CA DFW Climate College. Oral presentation for the National Adaptation Forum.
- Pairis, A.D and W.L. Albright. (April 2013) Unity-Integration-Action: California’s Model for Confronting Climate Change. Oral presentation for the National Adaptation Forum.
- Hoving, C. and A.D. Pairis. (April 2013) Managed Relocation: State Agency Perspectives. Oral presentation for the National Adaptation Forum.
- Andrew, J.T. and A.D. Pairis (June 2013) Adapt, Flee, or Perish; California’s Water Sector Responds to Climate Change. Oral presentation for National Conference on Ecosystem Restoration.
- Albright, W.L. N.S. Dubois, J. Boshoven, A.D. Pairis, and A. Gonzales. (January 2013) Incorporating Climate Change into the California Wildlife Action Plan. Poster presentation for the Western Section of the Wildlife Society.
- Pairis, A.D. (Feb 2013) Climate Academy Lecture on Climate Adaptation Planning for the National Conservation Training Center. USFWS.
- Pairis, A.D. (December 2012) Climate Adaptation Help Panel. Switzer Foundation Webinar Series featuring Switzer fellows Lara Hansen, Amber Pairis, Patrick McCarthy, and Healy Hamilton
- Albright, W.L., A.D. Pairis, and A. Choudhury (2012) Bridging the Gap: Walking the Talk. Oral presentation for Society for Conservation Biology North America Congress July 2012
- Albright, W.L. and A.D. Pairis (2012) Greater Sacramento Capitol Chapter of ARMA International Keynote Speakers on Reducing the Carbon Footprint in State Agencies. Green California Summit and Exposition
- Gardali T., N. E. Seavy, R. T. DiGaudio and L. A. Comrack. A Climate Change Vulnerability Assessment of California's At-Risk Birds. PLoS ONE 7(3): e29507; 2012.
- Root, T. D. Ackerly, E. Cohen, S. Davis, H. Hamilton, R. Hernandez, M. Moritz, P. Moyle, A. Pairis, S. Pittiglio, P. Rundel and E. Zavelata. Impacts of Extreme Weather and Climate on Terrestrial Biota in California. Scripps Institution of Oceanography; 12/2011. (Presentation from Extreme Climate Workshop: Vulnerability and Adaptation to Extreme Events in California in the Context of a Changing Climate) [Video]
- Pairis, A. and W. Albright. Unity, Integration, and Action: DFG's Vision for Confronting Climate Change in California. California Department of Fish and Game; 9/2011.
- Pairis, A. DFG Climate Change Research Considerations. California Department of Fish and Game; 8/2011.
- Schoenig, S. Climate Change Vulnerability Assessment for Rare Plants. California Department of Fish and Game; 8/2011.
- DFG and CEC-PIER Seminar on Climate Change and Ecological Resources in California. 6/2008. [Agenda] [WebEx Recording]